cloven hooves Feminist Repository Feminist & Pro-Woman Creations PillarSalt stickers

PillarSalt stickers

PillarSalt stickers

ive-seen-stranger
baja be thy blast
Jun 24 2024, 10:45 AM
This is a redbubble shop by the radfem Tumblr user "pillarsalt". I like the stickers, but there are other options on the shop. 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/pillarsalt/shop?asc=u
Edited Jun 24 2024, 10:46 AM by ive-seen-stranger.
ive-seen-stranger
Jun 24 2024, 10:45 AM #1

This is a redbubble shop by the radfem Tumblr user "pillarsalt". I like the stickers, but there are other options on the shop. 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/pillarsalt/shop?asc=u

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Jun 24 2024, 7:05 PM
I love pillarsalt's art! 💜 Always a good day when her work is on my Tumblr dashboard. Her "there are other women like you out there" checkerboard work lizard drawing was what inspired me to make the Asherah kindrad sticker (I got her permission before offering it on kindrad 🙂).
Edited Jun 24 2024, 7:06 PM by Daisy.
Daisy
Jun 24 2024, 7:05 PM #2

I love pillarsalt's art! 💜 Always a good day when her work is on my Tumblr dashboard. Her "there are other women like you out there" checkerboard work lizard drawing was what inspired me to make the Asherah kindrad sticker (I got her permission before offering it on kindrad 🙂).

ive-seen-stranger
baja be thy blast
Jun 26 2024, 8:19 PM
(Jun 24 2024, 7:05 PM)Daisy I love pillarsalt's art! 💜 Always a good day when her work is on my Tumblr dashboard. Her "there are other women like you out there" checkerboard work lizard drawing was what inspired me to make the Asherah kindrad sticker (I got her permission before offering it on kindrad 🙂).

Wow! Your sticker is great too! I really like this type of art, thank you for sharing.
ive-seen-stranger
Jun 26 2024, 8:19 PM #3

(Jun 24 2024, 7:05 PM)Daisy I love pillarsalt's art! 💜 Always a good day when her work is on my Tumblr dashboard. Her "there are other women like you out there" checkerboard work lizard drawing was what inspired me to make the Asherah kindrad sticker (I got her permission before offering it on kindrad 🙂).

Wow! Your sticker is great too! I really like this type of art, thank you for sharing.