cloven hooves Celebrate Women! Women in Art Stevie Nicks is a queen, a witch, a dragon; she’s in control. Stevie Nicks is there for us.

Stevie Nicks is a queen, a witch, a dragon; she’s in control. Stevie Nicks is there for us.

Stevie Nicks is a queen, a witch, a dragon; she’s in control. Stevie Nicks is there for us.

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Jul 10 2024, 10:14 AM
One Week One Band.

https://oneweekoneband.tumblr.com/post/34431214946/stevie-nicks-is-a-queen-a-witch-a-dragon-shes

Quote:Stevie Nicks was the first woman I ever heard say she had chosen not to have children because she cared more about her career.  The first I ever heard talk about it honestly — depending on the day, she might tell you she made that choice gladly, or she might tell you she still wonders what if.  The first that ever warned me men might not like it if there are things more important to me than they are.  The first that ever said that that was fine: sometimes, you have to leave them behind.  

Quote:Stevie Nicks surrounds herself with girls.  Wherever she goes, she brings girls.  “I can’t imagine you in a bathing suit,” someone says in an interview for Rolling Stone, when Stevie says she likes to play in the pool in her backyard.  “Yeah, well, you never will,” Stevie says.  “And there is never — ever — a man in the backyard. If there is, he is banished to the front of the house.”  Men don’t get to look at Stevie Nicks unless Stevie Nicks wants men to look at Stevie Nicks. 

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼
Daisy
Jul 10 2024, 10:14 AM #1

One Week One Band.

https://oneweekoneband.tumblr.com/post/34431214946/stevie-nicks-is-a-queen-a-witch-a-dragon-shes

Quote:Stevie Nicks was the first woman I ever heard say she had chosen not to have children because she cared more about her career.  The first I ever heard talk about it honestly — depending on the day, she might tell you she made that choice gladly, or she might tell you she still wonders what if.  The first that ever warned me men might not like it if there are things more important to me than they are.  The first that ever said that that was fine: sometimes, you have to leave them behind.  

Quote:Stevie Nicks surrounds herself with girls.  Wherever she goes, she brings girls.  “I can’t imagine you in a bathing suit,” someone says in an interview for Rolling Stone, when Stevie says she likes to play in the pool in her backyard.  “Yeah, well, you never will,” Stevie says.  “And there is never — ever — a man in the backyard. If there is, he is banished to the front of the house.”  Men don’t get to look at Stevie Nicks unless Stevie Nicks wants men to look at Stevie Nicks. 

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼