cloven hooves The Personal Is Political Lesbian & Bisexual Rights Article Lesbians unleashed! The joyous, sexually explicit photographer no publisher would touch

Article Lesbians unleashed! The joyous, sexually explicit photographer no publisher would touch

Article Lesbians unleashed! The joyous, sexually explicit photographer no publisher would touch

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Jun 26 2024, 10:44 AM
Caution: Dr. Dee points out the photos in this article were distributed without permission of the women photographed.

The Guardian, June 25 2024.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/article/2024/jun/25/tee-a-corinne-photographer-sexually-explicit-lesbian-commune-a-forest-fire-between-us

Quote:Tee A Corinne took fearless shots of same-sex lovers in a 1980s Oregon commune – and published a notoriously intimate colouring book that became a minor classic. Has her time come at last?
Edited Jun 27 2024, 9:57 AM by Daisy.

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼
Daisy
Jun 26 2024, 10:44 AM #1

Caution: Dr. Dee points out the photos in this article were distributed without permission of the women photographed.

The Guardian, June 25 2024.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/article/2024/jun/25/tee-a-corinne-photographer-sexually-explicit-lesbian-commune-a-forest-fire-between-us

Quote:Tee A Corinne took fearless shots of same-sex lovers in a 1980s Oregon commune – and published a notoriously intimate colouring book that became a minor classic. Has her time come at last?

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼

vascular_apathy
Nyaani the fuq?
Jun 26 2024, 7:09 PM
The photos featured are breathtaking. I want to go to that commune so bad tbh

¤°
vascular_apathy
Jun 26 2024, 7:09 PM #2

The photos featured are breathtaking. I want to go to that commune so bad tbh

¤°

Jun 27 2024, 3:52 AM
I'll just mention, so we're aware, that I'm on a mailing list for older lesbians involved in these festivals and they're very unhappy that these bare-breasted images of them were disseminated without their consent.
drdee
Jun 27 2024, 3:52 AM #3

I'll just mention, so we're aware, that I'm on a mailing list for older lesbians involved in these festivals and they're very unhappy that these bare-breasted images of them were disseminated without their consent.

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Jun 27 2024, 9:58 AM
Oh no. 😞 Thank you for letting us know. I updated the first post with a caution about the article.
Daisy
Jun 27 2024, 9:58 AM #4

Oh no. 😞 Thank you for letting us know. I updated the first post with a caution about the article.

vascular_apathy
Nyaani the fuq?
Aug 12 2024, 6:35 PM
(Jun 27 2024, 3:52 AM)drdee I'll just mention, so we're aware, that I'm on a mailing list for older lesbians involved in these festivals and they're very unhappy that these bare-breasted images of them were disseminated without their consent.

That's upsetting :( I retract my statement

¤°
vascular_apathy
Aug 12 2024, 6:35 PM #5

(Jun 27 2024, 3:52 AM)drdee I'll just mention, so we're aware, that I'm on a mailing list for older lesbians involved in these festivals and they're very unhappy that these bare-breasted images of them were disseminated without their consent.

That's upsetting :( I retract my statement

¤°