cloven hooves The Personal Is Political Everyday Sexism Social Media “My uncle would pull a ‘contract’ out of his wallet that said he was allowed to pinch my boobs when I turned 18”

Social Media “My uncle would pull a ‘contract’ out of his wallet that said he was allowed to pinch my boobs when I turned 18”

Social Media “My uncle would pull a ‘contract’ out of his wallet that said he was allowed to pinch my boobs when I turned 18”

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Aug 01 2024, 7:34 PM
r/TwoXChromosomes Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ehmljm/at_every_family_gathering_my_uncle_would_pull_a/

TiestoNura At every family gathering my uncle would pull a ‘contract’ out of his wallet that said he was allowed to pinch my boobs when I turned 18

My ‘signature’ was on it, according to him I had signed it when I was a toddler. My entire family would laugh as if it was the greatest joke ever when I would try to grab the paper and get rid of it, as if it was utterly hilarious instead of the most anxiety inducing shit to happen to me between the ages of I guess 8-15?

When I got older and started advocating for myself, telling uncle that this was not going to happen ever and that the whole idea was sick and absurd, I was told by my own parents (!) to lighten up, see the humour in it, it’s just a silly thing. Don’t rock the boat, essentially.

Edit: I’m generation X, and this was a long time ago. I had completely forgotten about until recently, and just needed to vent

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼
Daisy
Aug 01 2024, 7:34 PM #1

r/TwoXChromosomes Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ehmljm/at_every_family_gathering_my_uncle_would_pull_a/

TiestoNura At every family gathering my uncle would pull a ‘contract’ out of his wallet that said he was allowed to pinch my boobs when I turned 18

My ‘signature’ was on it, according to him I had signed it when I was a toddler. My entire family would laugh as if it was the greatest joke ever when I would try to grab the paper and get rid of it, as if it was utterly hilarious instead of the most anxiety inducing shit to happen to me between the ages of I guess 8-15?

When I got older and started advocating for myself, telling uncle that this was not going to happen ever and that the whole idea was sick and absurd, I was told by my own parents (!) to lighten up, see the humour in it, it’s just a silly thing. Don’t rock the boat, essentially.

Edit: I’m generation X, and this was a long time ago. I had completely forgotten about until recently, and just needed to vent

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼

vascular_apathy
Nyaani the fuq?
Aug 12 2024, 6:54 PM
Casual pedophilia is so disgusting. I wish our families protected us more, we don't deserve to endure crap like this
vascular_apathy
Aug 12 2024, 6:54 PM #2

Casual pedophilia is so disgusting. I wish our families protected us more, we don't deserve to endure crap like this