cloven hooves The Personal Is Political Everyday Sexism News David Tennant tells Tory politician Kemi Badenoch to ‘shut up’ in British LGBT Awards speech

News David Tennant tells Tory politician Kemi Badenoch to ‘shut up’ in British LGBT Awards speech

News David Tennant tells Tory politician Kemi Badenoch to ‘shut up’ in British LGBT Awards speech

Daisy
Kozlik's regular account 🐐🌼
Jun 25 2024, 8:09 PM
Metro, June 25 2024.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/21/strictly-star-robin-windsor-honoured-posthumously-2024-british-lgbt-awards-21083694/

Quote:[Kemi Badenoch, who has served as the Minister for Women and Equalities since 2022,] recently spoke about the Conservatives’ pledge to change the 2010 Equality Act, which she said would ‘clarify that sex in the law means biological sex and not new, redefined meanings of the word’, claiming that this change would ‘protect women and girls’ spaces’, The Independent reported.

[...]

In his British LGBT Awards speech, David continued: ‘However, until we wake up and Kemi Badenoch doesn’t exist anymore… I don’t wish ill of her, I just wish her to shut up.

Discussion on Ovarit.

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼
Daisy
Jun 25 2024, 8:09 PM #1

Metro, June 25 2024.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/21/strictly-star-robin-windsor-honoured-posthumously-2024-british-lgbt-awards-21083694/

Quote:[Kemi Badenoch, who has served as the Minister for Women and Equalities since 2022,] recently spoke about the Conservatives’ pledge to change the 2010 Equality Act, which she said would ‘clarify that sex in the law means biological sex and not new, redefined meanings of the word’, claiming that this change would ‘protect women and girls’ spaces’, The Independent reported.

[...]

In his British LGBT Awards speech, David continued: ‘However, until we wake up and Kemi Badenoch doesn’t exist anymore… I don’t wish ill of her, I just wish her to shut up.

Discussion on Ovarit.

Kozlik's regular member account. 🐐🌼